Happy Life - Personal Constellation Coaching
Time & Location
About the Event
The world is fast becoming a place of great confusion and stress. Conflicting demands on your time may be causing you sometimes to lose yourself in the roles you play. You try to keep up and manage your health, your feelings, your relationships, your work and life and your finance, but somehow the way to relaxation, confidence and success seem too far away, and you end up worried, maybe even a little depressed. You wonder:
“What’s going on with my life?”
Most people put an enormous effort to change their unhappy circumstances with the skills they have but it leads nowhere because those skills (or lack of them) are what brought them to this point in the first place. The sad part is that constant failure attempts to change that brings people to giving up on relationships, on love life, on success and even their health. Many people start compromising, negotiate with circumstances that high jacked their happiness. They just give up and live and unhappy and unfulfilled life believing this is their destiny. It is not!
Most of our problems in life are in relationships, either with ourselves or with others. Something is not working the way we want it to work. Together we go on a journey and take in your quest for achieving your goals and dreams. I help you to take that journey and take you through the learnings you need to keep moving forward, stay on track, and achieve success and happiness. You learn to establish good relationships with yourself and with others.
Themes of Personal Constellations
· Personal domain (personal constellations including relationship, illness and money constellations, work-life balance issues).
· My relationship with my partner, parents or children is not going well.
· Illness. Why am I always sick or ill?
· Insights about which professional route to take.
· Insights about your professional life: what is my position in the company? Is it better to leave? Or to start something myself?
· What is in the way of being successful?
· Not having much energy. Feeling pressure. There must be a better way in my life. I want to be happy. I want to have inner freedom.
· Experiencing stress.
· Money issues.
· Recurring pattern like:
o Always attract the wrong partner.
o Hot potato: attract money and spend it very quickly.